Thursday, May 17, 2007

JOHNNY - GROCERY STORE BAGGER

Last night I received an email from Bill Gilmour. Because there are so many new faces that find my little blog everyday I'll take a second to introduce you to Bill. Bill is the Uncle of Jennifer Kesse. Jennifer has been missing since January 24TH 2006. I got to know Bill in December of 2006 when Grande and I developed what looked like some promising info in Jennifer's case. Where that info will go is now up to the Orlando Law Enforcement. We all hope it pans out, but in the event that it does not, we will keep Jennifer's name out there in the hopes someone will find her. We are not giving up. One tip and Jennifer is home. We are all waiting for that TIP. We all believe Jennifer is alive somewhere, and that is why she is the first person on my list of missing people on the right side.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
JENNIFER KESSE

As I have said in the past, I find the Families of those MISSING truly remarkable. They give so much of themselves to help others through Foundations and Good Deeds. It boggles the mind how they do it while their hearts handle so much pain.

Yvonne DeVries has set up the Max To The Millions Foundation, Beth Twitty has set up The International Safe Travel Foundation, and Dave Holloway has set up the Natalee Holloway Foundation. Each Foundation helps someone less fortunate.

While getting to know Bill, I have discovered what others have known. He is one of the most caring and compassionate people around. He always has a kind word or a word of inspiration. I believe Bill places his destiny in God's Hands. He lets God handle what he can not. I learn from Bill and so can you.

Yesterday Bill sent me this remarkable video of a young man named Johnny. This is a true story that everyone can learn from. The message is simple, but sometimes we seem to gloss over the small things in life and need to be reminded.

Please take a second to view this terrific story. IT touched my heart and I'm sure it will touch your's.



**Thank you to Carpe Noctem for formatting it for us**

**Thank you to Grande for helping me develop the info on the POI in Jennifer's case. If that person is not the POI, it is one more person cleared off the list.**

No comments: