Tuesday, July 24, 2007

KARIN AND PAULUS?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
KARIN JANSSEN - FORMER LEAD PROSECUTOR - NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT - CHARGED WITH PREMEDITATED MURDER - NATALEE HOLLOWAY CASE

PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT - PROCES VERBAAL - 6-18-2005

Roland Ramiro TROMP and Clyde Anthony BURKE, respectively inspector and sergeant first class with the Korps Politie Aruba and attached to the Section Often Occurring Crimes, state the following.

On June 18th 2005 at approximately 18.30 hours, we interviewed as a witness the man who when asked for his name and details, stated to be, Paulus Antonius Petrus Johanna van der SLOOT born in the Netherlands on February 15th 1952, occupation judge (Joint Court) and living at Montanja 19 Noord in Aruba for further information.

-SNIPPED-

To your question whether my son asked if no body would be found that there would be no case, I can state the following. I cannot remember Joran having asked me this. I have said on several occasions in all generatily that if the girl were not found, that this could pose a problem for them, on top of that would be the uncertainty whether a crime and what crime had been committed.

PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT - PROCES VERBAAL 6-23-2007

“To you question what I can declare with regards to me being
arrested as a suspect of accessory to murder, manslaughter and
robbing someone of their freedom with death as the result, I can
state the following. I find this totally ridiculous and absurd.

To your question what level of ridiculousness this reaches,
I can state the following. I am of the opinion that my arrest
reaches the highest possible levels of ridiculousness and absurdity.


**A SOURCE CONFIRMS TO ME THAT PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT AND KARIN JANSSEN WERE INDEED HAVING AN AFFAIR**

ANOTHER LAYER OF CORRUPTION AND COLLUSION THAT NEEDS TO BE EXAMINED

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wouldnt surprise me. KJ did promise to take care of the boys..