Thursday, August 23, 2007

NO - I'M NOT DEAD

Sorry I haven't been posting. This is what happens. It's August and there is no news on the cases I follow.

Thanks to the few who have written to me wondering where I am. And a special thanks to the jackass that plays games on the phone. I KNOW who you are. Blocking your number might work on the other people you stalk, but it don't play here! I got MAD KUNG FU!! Keep it up and you'll find yourself getting arrested at work!

LET'S ROLL!!!

Kelly Nolan - No NEWS. If there is a suspect or suspect(s), I am unaware. There does not seem to be any new info here. The police are working several avenues and nothing has materialized as of today. Let's hope Kelly's Family and Friends get some GOSPEL SOON!

Madeleine McCann - What a little Angel. If there is one missing child in this World that represents ALL missing children, it's Madeleine. Maddy proves my contention it only takes a second to abduct a child and it's happened even when the parents were in the same house. If someone wants a child badly enough they will manufacture an avenue to GET that child.

Lots of news here, but what's real and what's false? This is one of the most difficult cases to discern I have ever seen. The Police appear completely incompetent and if this is some new fangled way to run an investigation I will be shocked should it produce a viable and convictable suspect.

The Police are trying methods not seen since the Salem Witch Hunts. It's frightening!

Blame the Parents, then a suspect, then the Parents, then a new suspect, then the Parents, then a new suspect, then the Parents. It's all so cyclical. I'm getting DIZZY and I bet you are TOO!

Seems all you have to be is British to become a target here and God Forbid the PLE look at a citizen of Algarve. Let's remember that there have been other children abducted here and this seems to have escaped the PLE. It's time to shift the blame.

Natalee Holloway - Our GIRL. Nothing new. Unless you consider more obfuscation and corruption NEW.

These Suspects can almost taste the FREEDOM! Lots of drooling and SWEATING. I predict one of the worst travesties in the history of JUSTICE coming. (And remember I'm not a psychic, I just kick their asses one by one!)

These suspects want Natalee on the BEACH for a reason. Should TES locate Natalee in the ocean they will have a new story cooked up as to how she got there. Then GET this... Paulus Van Der Sloot will attempt to get reinstated as a Judge. A murder suspect sitting on the bench? No doubt Dutch LAW has a built in provision for this exact situation. Van Der Sloot is probably headed for a seat on the Dutch Supreme Court and a big fat suit for malicious prosecution.

No doubt someone's got his ass in their SIGHTS! I hope I'll be a suspect or a witness, because I DROPPED his ass on the beach!

Jessie Foster - Glendene Grant (Jessie's Mom) has launched a new campaign to GET Jessie Home!

JESSIE FOSTER - VICTIM OF HUMAN TRAFFICKING

JESSIE FOSTER - VANISHED WITHOUT A TRACE

REWARD CLIMBS FOR MISSING WOMAN JESSIE FOSTER

NEW BOOK ON MISSING PERSONS THAT WILL FEATURE JESSIE AND MANY OTHERS, BY LISA WOJNA

Jennifer Kesse- Let's not forget that tomorrow is 19 months since Jennifer was abducted from her condo in Orlando Florida. If you have any info in this case please contact Drew and Joyce Kesse directly at 407-722-2162.

I promise I'll be posting much more often.

***Special shout out to Bubbalah Katie... sorry about your boy LouieJewie... You are in my thoughts and prayers...great to see you posting again...love ya babe!!!***

Carpe Noctem - LET'S TURN THIS MUTHAH OUT!!!! DATS DA WAY WE ROLL!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Back, Mr. Kotter! I was
worrying about ya.

Sincerely,

Arnold Horshack