Friday, August 24, 2007

DAWG KILLAZ

NO SNITCH'N NO SNITCH'N NO SNITCH'N

Now it's DMX! Who's next?

Animals kill animals for their pleasure. It takes a small small person to kill and torture animals. So repulsive!

God's Plans allows for man / woman to eat and harvest animals for his / her survival. IT DOES NOT ALLOW FOR ANIMALS TO BE ABUSED. IT DOES NOT ALLOW FOR THE TORTURE OF ANIMALS FOR AMUSEMENT.

God created the crops and animals to benefit man.

Some *MEN* (and I use that term loosely) have no idea what GOD'S PLAN truly entails.

Man judges Man. No WAY! IT DOES NOT WORK.

The animals that kill animals for their pleasure do not care about 30 days in jail. They care about their REP.

Sell more CDs, get a bigger contract, get a new CRIB in the HILLS, get your PROPS.
Aight!

I'll say IT. You ain't nuttin' but punks punkin' yourselves! You hurt your family, you hurt your community, you hurt your Grandmama, you hurt your Papa. You hurt Uncle Bill who raised you when Daddy ran off. I know you don't give a shit about yourself. I know. I know. You big You bad! You big You Bad!

Look in the eyes of those you hurt. Look. Look. Look. You hurt more than the DaWgZ! DawG KillA.

I know you don't give a shit you're gonna go to jail. I know. I know.

Sad to say - your Mama cares. You break her heart. Look Look Look!

I don't Judge you - God Does! Get your Props. See you on the Otherside!

ASSOCIATES -

Limp Bizkit ft. Redman, Method Man, DMX - ROLLIN'

DMX can mean:*Rapper named "DMX" DMX Krew, an electronic music producer Digital Multiplex

Jayo Felony F Method Man And Dmx Lyrics

LL COOL J, DMX, REDMAN AND METHOD MAN -4-3-2-1

BACKSTAGE - JAY-Z, DMX, METHOD MAN AND REDMAN


***WE DON'T ROLL LIKE THAT***

No comments: