Tuesday, November 27, 2007

EVERYONE LOVES MICHELLE

Most us all know Michelle. She is a shining light for Crime Victims and has been blogging about THE ISSUE longer than the rest of us.

And here are her sites.

Michelle Says So and my favorite ArubanBoycottblogspot.

Michelle and I have been friends for quite a while and we have shared the highs and the lows. We are always there for each other. I love Michelle and all she stands for. It is my pleasure to know Michelle.

So what's this all about?

Today, Michelle sent me this amazing email and I am on the floor laffin' my butt off. I had to share it with you all. (of course I asked Michelle for her consent)

ENJOY!!!

From Michelle -

Hey! Guess what??? You are going to crack up!

I got an email last Friday from a radio show producer in L.A. that liked my articles about the Girls Gone Wild loser, Joe Francis. She wanted me to come on the show and talk with their radio host about him and I could promote my blog. I couldn't do the show at the time, and I was bummed; but I thought it was cool that she found my stuff on the net and liked my sarcastic humor.

So...then yesterday I get an email again from her telling me that they have Joe Francis booked to be on their show on Saturday! She wants me to go on the air (without telling him) and rip him a new a--hole! She's like, "Sooo...we've got Joe booked for Saturday...wanna come on the air and give him a piece of your mind!?"

I was like, "He-ll yes!!!"

I'm so excited...but scared. You can't really "debate" someone who is a narcissistic sociopath.

The reason for the "debate" is because he is planning on suing the Oklahoma prison system because they "mistreated" him while he was in their custody a couple weeks ago. Guess what...he didn't get a blanket or food. That's what he calls mistreatment!!! Give me a break! He's wanted in like 3 states for a myriad of crimes...tax evasion, money laundering and other sex offenses.

I'm going to see if I can get an audio copy of the interview and I will send it to you if you want! It will be on my blog anyway, but I just wanted to tell you before I become famous and forget about you. HA HA HA...just kidding.


Give 'em Hell Michelle, We all love ya Babe.

No comments: